SF channel on Discord : weird people...

mehmet1921

Top contribute Forum
Forum Contributions
Medals: 1
Topics: 36

Re: SF channel on Discord : weird people...

Post by mehmet1921 »

unofficial wrote: 23/07/2022, 10:00 Yesterday i post few ideas on discord in the "ideas-only" of the SF channel. Then i tried to explain them in the "ideas-discuss". And this morning i saw my idea about "add a learning feature to SF" was censored !? Yet SF without this feature has no chance !
I'm not surprised that some of your ideas about learning feature were banned at Stockfis Discord Channel. Because I was surprised to see how conservative some of the active people on the Lc0 Discord Channel a few years ago. I can call Lc0 as the most modern chess engine. I changed many settings of Lc0 and introduced it as Lc0 Kayra. Not counting my own tests, Lc0 Kayra had better results in all indepence tests against Stockfish according to Lc0 Master. I made a suggestion to the Lc0 Discord Group. If you do not accept these test results, test Lc0 Kayra against Stockfish and decide based on these test results. They didn' t accept my proposal and Lc0 could not play against Stockfish with Kayra settings at TCEC Super Final and that year Stockfish become the TCEC champion. Lc0 Discord channel was no different from the old American towns where foreigners were not liked at that time for me. Of course at that time there were some people on the Lc0 Discord Channel who supported me.

Unfortunately, there are many people who are closed to innovative ideas at Stockfish and Lc0 Discord Channels. I and many others who are not biased towards innovative ideas know how important your work is. The importance of learning files will certainly be understood much better in the future.

Return to “General Topics”