LesChats Database PGN ( compiled games with my games and other databases)

Moderators: Elijah, Igbo, timetraveller

Igbo

Top contribute Forum Book Maker
Global moderators
Forum Contributions
Medals: 2
Topics: 41

Post by Igbo »

jejegaga wrote: 15/08/2023, 14:57 You are right but I don't think I will download anything from you anyway. 1 minute games are not for me. But thanks for contributing.
You also have 40 minutes with an increment of 15 seconds. At least those are the two time controls that I can provide. They are also available on the forum: http://outskirts.altervista.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58195#p58195
Regards,
Jorge
I am not an expert in anything, I do not believe in anything, but everything is possible.
Igbo

Global moderators
Forum Contributions

Post by Igbo »

My database of chess engines

DOWNLOAD GAMES

14.117 games.
I'm going to see if I can recover all the games I send to Khalid, because some will be here, but the ones I lost won't and I've been sending packages of 1,000 or 2,000 games each month for a year.
I am not an expert in anything, I do not believe in anything, but everything is possible.
Igbo

Global moderators
Forum Contributions

Post by Igbo »

Update my games database

I have filtered 25 moves up to a maximum of 225. I have marked "good games" and the base has been reduced to 9758 games. With this base, passing some more filters, I have created another bin book with much less weight, but that performs well at least in Lichess. Updated with the lichess and playchess games.. The important thing is that I share the database with you and I hope you can get some kind of benefit from it. All the best!

DOWNLOAD DATABASE
Igbo

Global moderators
Forum Contributions

Post by Igbo »

Pgn database 2023 my games

To end the year I share with you the games played by my two servers. Now there will be three of you, then more games will be generated. I have filtered it several times, but through chessbase 17. If I use Omar's tool and leave only the accepted ones, whether won by white or black, etc., there would be many fewer and since it is not for an openings book, but for share, well I leave you what I played this year. I hope you find it useful. I take this opportunity to comment that I'm waiting for soloist, the winner of the CTG tournament to give him the 100 ducats, as I promised. My nickname in playchess is desvelemosafrica, I wait a few days and if I don't receive a response, the 100 ducats prize will go to the author of Rafa Forever, I think I know who the author is. A hug and happy new year (there is little left to start 2024)
DOWNLOAD GAMES

Bayeselo
► Show Spoiler
Regards,
Jorge

Return to “Engine Databases”