Moderators: Elijah, Igbo, timetraveller

Antique

Top contribute Forum
Forum Contributions
Medals: 1
Topics: 12

Question about draw bug in pcc engine room

Post by Antique »

Hello. I set offline on Fritz draw = never and also resign = never, but when someone send me draw, a lot of games are automatically closed as draw even in win positions wa_ll . But i see that when i send draw to others, to some players ( not to all ) doesn't exist this bug. How can i fix this bug like these few players? thankyou
Igbo

Top contribute Forum Book Maker
Global moderators
Forum Contributions
Medals: 2
Topics: 41

Post by Igbo »

Antique wrote: 02/11/2023, 17:31 Hello. I set offline on Fritz draw = never and also resign = never, but when someone send me draw, a lot of games are automatically closed as draw even in win positions wa_ll . But i see that when i send draw to others, to some players ( not to all ) doesn't exist this bug. How can i fix this bug like these few players? thankyou
With the fat fritz 2 or komodo 2 gui it didn't happen to me, now I have gui 18 and there are several errors. Among them, this one you mention. I always have the never draw, but for the reason that I play finals and for the experience file. The solution is to use another gui or play in lichess as this error does not exist, although there will be others. But in lichess I haven't had any.
I am not an expert in anything, I do not believe in anything, but everything is possible.
Antique

Top contribute Forum
Forum Contributions

Post by Antique »

Igbo wrote: 02/11/2023, 20:22
Antique wrote: 02/11/2023, 17:31 Hello. I set offline on Fritz draw = never and also resign = never, but when someone send me draw, a lot of games are automatically closed as draw even in win positions wa_ll . But i see that when i send draw to others, to some players ( not to all ) doesn't exist this bug. How can i fix this bug like these few players? thankyou
With the fat fritz 2 or komodo 2 gui it didn't happen to me, now I have gui 18 and there are several errors. Among them, this one you mention. I always have the never draw, but for the reason that I play finals and for the experience file. The solution is to use another gui or play in lichess as this error does not exist, although there will be others. But in lichess I haven't had any.
What version update of Fat Fritz 2 do you use?
Igbo

Top contribute Forum Book Maker
Global moderators
Forum Contributions
Medals: 2
Topics: 41

Post by Igbo »

Antique wrote: 03/11/2023, 12:03
gui 17 is the interfaz for fat fritz 2.
I am not an expert in anything, I do not believe in anything, but everything is possible.
Antique

Top contribute Forum
Forum Contributions

Post by Antique »

Igbo wrote: 03/11/2023, 15:21
Antique wrote: 03/11/2023, 12:03
gui 17 is the interfaz for fat fritz 2.
You don't understood. I ask what update version of Fat Fritz 2 GUI do you use ? 24 ? 32 ?

Return to “Programming, Technical Discussions, Chess related questions etc.”